“Kamek98 has made many fantastic images, at least two of which I have made love to on at least nineteen occasions. My genitals ache for them every single evening and someday they will make my dreams come true and love me! Also Olipro sucks balls.”
- 1. Write (Age 5 - Nursery Home)
- 2. Autopatrolled (Since: 16:48, November 17, 2012 by Frosty - Comment: Boner.)
- 3. Rollbacks - (Since: 23:09, December 28, 2012 by Zombiebaron - Comment: Congratulations you now have rollbacks)
Knight Commander of the Order
Commander of the Order
Grand Cross of the Order
Thy page of Sir Peasewhizz (Formerly Kamek98). If thy wishes to speakith with me, come here where we shall discuss matters.
By the way, my biography will be at the bottom of the page. Also, the one that says this user doesn't trust Wikipedia is just a joke. I wanna punch anyone who says Wikipedia isn't reliable. With a passion.
Also, I love these articles: Dominican Republic, Uncyclopedia:Accuracy, Kenny McCormick, Flood, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, The Scarecrow, Tails the Straight, Ancient Uncyclopedia, Premeditated sex, Greece, Heaven, Bible, White-haired Asian Scientist, Trix Rabbit, Lion, Flat Earth, Jack O'Lantern, Princess Peach, The Beatles: Ringo Needs Some Money, Sauce, Vending machine, Endor, UnScripts:24 (television show), Insane Clown Posse, Bolivian Tree Llama, Angela Merkel, An Open Letter to Walter Beaman Jones Jr., Alien invasion, Calculus, Gay Luigi, Prince Charles, Chicken 2, Example of a typical MySpace, Charles Perrault, Microsoft Word Paperclip, HowTo:Catch A Predator, Lucky Charms, Blues, Tennis Racket, Covering yourself in blood and children's feces, Vanilla Ice-Cream, Pizza Hut, World domination, Kangaroo, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Noddy, Fantard, The Spanish Inquisition, Skull and Bones, Virginity, Jesus Juice, I just slam on the keyboard and magic happens, Mind reading, Faust, Tic-tac-toe, Xenon, Count Chocula, Nintendo Eightfold Path, Mr. Peanut, Accident, Nigger Dogshit Sandwiches, Mexico, Men in Black, United Nations, The Fundamentalist Church of Megan Fox, Megan Fox, HowTo:Give Up Sex, Horse, Isle of Wight, Rule 34 of the internet, Yellow Brick Road, Mr Bonkeynose, Death Star, Jessica Rabbit, White people, Dude, Where Art Mine Horse and Carriage?, A-Rod, Satan Claus
If you wanna check out my sigs from the past, present, and future; then go no further! However, via my laziness, if you view certain signatures of mine on my talk page or here some features like links will be bold and not linking to anything.
1. General of All Branches of the Military and the Head of the State Police Eric (Sep 30-Nov 21, 2012)
2. Sir Peasewhizz de New York (Morning to Evening of Thanksgiving of 2012, which was Nov 22nd)
Special Day Signatures
- Peasewhizz ♥ you! How about we talk about you, for once? Wait. We always do that... you're beautiful! - VALENTINE'S DAY (14 FEBRUARY)
- Pease|π(talk) - PI DAY (14 MARCH)
- Sir Peasewhizz de New York, Spanish Food Day (table talk) - SPANISH FOOD DAY (DECEMBER 21ST FOR ME)
My Created Templates
Below is a list of templates I have made. That actually matter and is more likely to be used than some others I have made. Not in alphabetical order.
- Loves MCR (A template with Gerard Way on it for My Chemical Romance fans.)
- Infobox Military Conflict (an Infobox for battles, wars, etc.)
- Weapons list (A list for people to list things that can kill you. But please, there is already tons of stuff listed, so read it before you add something and make sure it is reasonable. There is already enough goof in there.)
- Three Kingdoms A template for Three Kingdoms battles here.
- Confusing material A template for the top of pages that contain confusing material. Rather it is confusing as in poor writing, a confusing topic, or both. Random texts appears. There a more than five random texts that can appear. Have fun.
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question. A template for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? questions.
- Games that will make you shit your pants - For horror games, etc.
Below is a list of featured content that was written/rewritten by me. Whatever necessary is included next to them. The feature date is also included. The score is also included. In order of date featured.
2012 Total Features: 2.5
- Hairy ball theorem
FEATURED NOVEMBER 7TH, 2012
- Why?:Your cat died
FEATURED DECEMBER 13TH, 2012
- Yellow Turban Rebellion
FEATURED DECEMBER 27TH, 2012
2013 Total Features: 6.5
- I want a cookie
FEATURED JANUARY 17TH, 2013
- Gerard Way
FEATURED JANUARY 24TH, 2013
- Perfect Square
FEATURED JANUARY 28TH, 2013
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
FEATURED FEBRUARY 10TH, 2013
- Reasonable doubt
FEATURED APRIL 13TH, 2013
- Don't judge a book by its cover
FEATURED APRIL 29TH, 2013
- Phone sex
FEATURED JUNE 1ST, 2013
2014 Total Features: 1.5
OH! THE FUCK DID YOU JUST QUESTION? You don't know who my bot is? Are you on drugs?!!! IT'S THE SLENDERMAN!!! DUH!
Dumbass. Jk I love you...