As a cathedral of humor and a sanctuary for free thought, Uncyclopedia receives hundreds of edits every day by users from all walks of life, just like you. Unfortunately, this does not always end well, resulting in countless changes being made to pages that are just disruptive. Here, you can request a page to be Wikipedia:Protection policy:protected or semi-protected so the problem of constant vandalism may be ended. Likewise, you may also request a page to be un-protected here.
- Create a new header for each submission ( ==[[Title of Page]]== ) with a link to the article in question and a reason for the request.
- Specify whether full or semi-protection is neccesary (or if you desire un-protection). If you don't understand the difference,
hit yourself over the head with a blunt objectread the following: Wikipedia:Protection policy
- As always, sign your entries with 4 tildes (--~~~~)
- Admins: please add a notice to this page once an article has been (un-)protected. Then you can get back to your miserable lives.
- This is NOT a voting page. If you are against the protection or semi-protection of a certain article, either submit your reason under that page's heading, request un-protection, or leave a message on the admin's Talk Page.
- Don't submit a page unless it desperately needs protection.
- 1 New Requests under this line
- 1.1 Bangladesh
- 1.2 China
- 1.3 Curious George
- 1.4 Forum:Should Template:BUTT POOP!!!! be restored to full health?
- 1.5 Curious George
- 1.6 Intellectual property
- 1.7 Philippines
- 1.8 Troll
- 1.9 QED
- 1.10 International Baccalaureate
- 1.11 Dundee
- 1.12 United States of America
- 1.13 User:Roman Dog Bird
- 1.14 HowTo:Become A Rapist
- 1.15 Big Beautiful Woman
- 2 Archives
New Requests under this line
- Not exactly a vandal magnet this one. I have it on my watchlist, but I'm not going to protect it now as its not getting enough of a beating to warrant it. Thanks anyway Frosty MrN 07:20, Mar 16
you won't believe the vandals here. i mean seriously. i request semi-protection. by ImSoHappy
I'd like this page unprotected. It was protected by TKF and the only reasons he's given for this are basically "I don't think this Butt Poop business needs any further discussion" and "I'm your dad and you're not getting any ice cream." There's also a discussion on the talkpage of the forum about whether or not the forum ought to be protected. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 23:38, 4 September 2011
- Semi-protected. -- 12:25, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Semi-protected. -- 08:33, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
This one sttracts a lot of external link spam by anons, and if I delete it a few weeks later its back to where it was. Semi-protect forever is possible, if not a really long time! 09:36, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Semi-protected until August 10th. -- 08:33, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I've protected it for three months, hopefully in that time the couple of people who have decided the page is their private poo palace will have gone elsewhere. If they do return we can look at making the protection indefinite. -- 12:18, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- He does that on purpose, silly. 09:50, 9 June 2011
- I'm making an executive order right now and saying, contrary to being protected, User:Roman Dog Bird is now to be deleted on sight, as many times as possible. The bounty is 50 guineas for a full delete, 500 for deleting it and merging the history with an unrelated page so it can never be recovered. -- 21:47, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- RAHB got it. 06:37, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
|Older Protection Requests:|