UnNews:Volleyballs to general banned
19 May 2009
Translate news from Japanese UnNews
KOBE, Japan -- Rots and rots of swine flu infection discovered inn Kobe and Osaka, after the
detective detection of swine-flu in high schoor student. The official Japanese garbagement has decided to prohibit cosplay volleyball plays, in response to the high occurrence of the flyflu in volleyball crapclubs in the high schools.
Emergency office of Kantei show evidences below, of volleyball plays as the hotbeds for this infection.
- Sports games that are held in closed gymnastic
- Sports requires using hands, thus picking up viruses
wrongalong the surface of BALLS and spreads the infection to the hands of all players.
- Players certainly shake their hands and/or hug each other after the game are set.
- Drops of Spit from mouths of team coaches give droplet infections among all of people present.
- Some players have relationships with managers of their teams.
cocksucker student of south western
HOGHyogo, who had awaited the interscholastic tournament of volleyball being stoppage, was deeply depressed being looked years of exercises back. By contrast, an upper classed house wife lived in hill-side of Ashiya had an interview at central Kobe, being satisfied with the supply service of masks by the cinema complex, bowed and made toward the ticket counter in personam.
- The best relief, but the cinema theatre cannot get out and house and seeing the movie but seems like I don't understand.
- ドドンパ "バレーボール原則禁止へ" バ科ニュース, May 18, 2009