Where do you want to go today?
- To the bathroom! --Tepples 05:02, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- To Nova Scotia! --PirateFaafy 16:26, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Can someone update the icon of Windows, Vista came out so don't be so outdated. And when you pick the new Windows icon, I recommend you to pick the one with the blue circle underneath.
im gonna change links colord t ostandard blue user:andersmusician
I updated the slogan to "Your Potential. Our Passion™"
188.8.131.52 03:34, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
The "hide" button works correctly!!! Or is irony????? Whaaat?!?!?!?
- It should come out to become worldwide. So I have also applied on Japanese Uncyclopedia. Thank you. --Ore tatieno 15:55, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Are you a dumbass?
yep cause ur reading this article.
Edit Marks added
You're welcome. 184.108.40.206 02:38, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Changes (2 minor, 2 major)
- Windows 8 article now linked
- No more buggy "at least we discovered the beta fish!"
- New Windows logo, "Microsoft Windows" text taken out and replaced with an image version (ergo, easier to update)
- Windows XP page was deleted, link has been taken down. Maybe someone could write a new article? (please remember the "funny and not stupid" rule, thanks)
and please do not put anymore fish jokes in! They are not funny.
I think we should add in tutorials on HowTo install some Windows OS's on this. I created one myself. Y'know, how we install it our way?