Category:Vexing Scientific Conundrums
|Index of all categories||Random category|
There are some questions that have eaten away at scientist's brains for centuries, making them go insane. But we fine folks at Uncyclopedia have solved them. Yep, all of 'em.
Take that, science.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Vexing Scientific Conundrums"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Why?:Develop Nuclear Weapons
- Why?:Did The Monkey Fall Out Of The Tree?
- Dingo Ate My Baby Day
- Why?:Do all the evil people in Star Wars have a British accent?
- Why?:Do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
- Why?:Do I Like Tango and Cash?
- Why?:Do women study Women Studies Mystery?
- Why?:Does Christopher Meloni not have an emmy yet?
- Does the Pope shit in the woods?
- The Colonel's Eleven Secret Herbs and Spices
- The Great Unknown
- The History of the War on Drugs
- The Quantity 2 plus 4 times y = Your Mom
- The Questions No One Should Ask
- The Stuff That Bubbles
- The substance left at the bottom of a squeezy bottle
- The Theory of Children Older than their Parents
- The Unclickable Link
- The Web of Lies
- Theory of Factual Evidence
- This is not Sparta