“Nice to put a name to a face. But that's not my name. And this is not my face.”
“It was inevitable: the scent of bitter what-do-you-call-em always reminded him of thingummybob.”
“You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.”
“Tis a monster that doth mock the meat it feasts on.”
edit Stuff what I done
- BladeRunnerway Bride - the Harrison Ford-Julia Roberts dystopian chick-flick.
- Pope Francis - profile of the Argentinian midfielder and pontiff.
- Herbert Hoover - profile on the suckiest president.
- Joanna Corey - a bio of the academic who comes up in a lot of my UnNews.
- John Travolta - a requested article on the heterosexual star.
- Jonathan Ross - some r's have been left in on purpose, some haven't.
- Nelson Mandela - a Jerry Sadowitz inspired tribute.
- Wee Kia - a pun on Wikia.
- HowTo:Be an American in Europe
- UnBooks:The Black and White House: Hillary and Barack - Uncyclopedia porn.
- UnScripts:Tony Hancock: The Sperm Donor - a silly pun which kept giving.
edit Stuff what I tinkered with
- HowTo:Become an Assassin
- Phone sex
- UnNews:Elephant beaten to death with grandmother
- UnNews:J.K. Rowling receives first payment of royalties for her new novel; does not notice
- UnNews:Salmond announces an independent Scotland would have its own flag
- Woody Allen